Become a Professional Member today.
Begin the Professional Membership application process online.
If you are involved in the design, specification, engineering, construction/renovation, or code compliance inspection of buildings, fenestration products and/or related components such as windows, sliding glass doors, storm windows and doors, curtain walls, storefronts, skylights, space enclosures, sunrooms, and related products for residential, commercial, institutional or industrial new construction or remodeling, this is the way to have access to new services, new technology and industry contacts. View the AAMA Membership Eligibility Requirements.
Keep current with the latest developments in fenestration and glazing technology and interact directly with manufacturers and their suppliers. Apply to become an AAMA Professional Member.
Benefits of AAMA Professional Membership include:
- Publications and newsletters
- Member discounted rate on the purchase of AAMA performance standards
- AAMA e-News monthly newsletter subscription
- Educational opportunities
- Attend AAMA meetings at member registration rate
- Access to the AAMA Members Only section of website
- Receive an AAMA Membership certificate
- Opportunity to access the AAMA Virtual Library (AVL)
- Input into the development and maintenance of more than 100 industry performance standards and specifications
- Listing in AAMA's online member directory
- Preferential technical support from AAMA staff