Professional Certification Program
Elevate your expertise in fenestration—and do it on your own time—through online courses from the leading trade association in the industry.
- Benefits and Pricing
- Eligibility Criteria
- Course Curriculum and Requirements
- Certified Professionals
- Certification Exams
- Group Enrollment and Discounts
- Resources and Study Materials
Sign Up for FenestrationMaster® Sign Up for FenestrationAssociate®
The AAMA FenestrationMasters® program offers professional certification and education that covers the full breadth of the fenestration industry, including performance standards, products and materials, test methods and code requirements.
Why Should you Get Certified? If you’re a company, distinguish your business from the competition. If you’re a professional, acquire the latest information in industry standards and practices. For professionals new to the industry we also offer FenestrationAssociate entry-level certification.
- NEW! Both AIA and ICC accept the FenestrationAssociate and FenestrationMaster coursework as 11 and 13.5 hours of continuing education, respectively.
- Broaden your knowledge—Get current in industry topics and standards.
- Stay current—Become versed in industry standards and best practices.
- Enjoy flexibility—All you need is an Internet connection.
- Pace yourself—Take as long as a year to complete the courses.
- Make it official—Certification validates your industry expertise.
- Train Staff—Your staff will better represent your company.
For questions regarding the program, contact email@example.com.