GLASS TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
To order any of the following documents, please visit the online AAMA Online Publication Store
General Glass Documents
- GDSG-1-87, Glass Design for Sloped Glazing - Outlines design considerations necessary for choosing the proper glass for non-residential skylight and sloped glazing applications and describes the minimum requirements for sloped glazing as specified in the major building codes.
- GAG-1-97, Glass and Glazing - This guide is intended to better acquaint those in the construction industry with glass manufacturing processes, glass types and strengths, wind load resistance, breakage behavior, and other mechanical and structural issues.
- IPCB-08, AAMA Standard Practice for the Installation of Windows and Doors in Commercial Building
- 2400-02, Standard Practice for Installation of Windows with a Mounting Flange in Stud Frame Construction
- 2410-03, Standard Practice for Installation of Windows with an Exterior Flush Fin Over an Existing Window Frame
- FMA/AAMA 100-07, Standard Practice for the Installation of Windows with Flanges or Mounting Fins in Wood Frame Construction
- 1607-04, Installation Guidelines for Unit Skylights
- CWG-1-89, Installation of Aluminum Curtain Walls
- TIR-A1-04, Sound Control for Fenestration Products