CERTIFIED PRODUCTS DIRECTORY
How It Works
The AAMA Certified Products Directory (CPD) search lists products that have been authorized by AAMA for certification by the manufacturer. Products must bear the AAMA Certification Label to be certified in this program. By placing an AAMA certification label on a product, the manufacturer certifies that
- The labeled product was tested in accordance with the appropriate specification
- The Quality Management System (QMS) used to ensure the quality of the labeled product has been approved by AAMA prior to the product being entered into the Certified Products Directory
- Labeled products and the QMS are audited regularly by AAMA during periodic unannounced semi-annual inspections in accordance with program requirements
Using the AAMA Online CPD
Please choose data from the drop-down menus below to create your Certified Products search criteria. Fill in several fields to return fewer, more well-defined search results, or fill in one or two fields for a greater variety of results.
* Note: If the directory does not load automatically, click here to open the directory.
Additional Reference Material
What's new in the latest edition of AAMA/WDMA/CSA 101/I.S.2/A440-11, NAFS — North American Fenestration Standard/Specification for windows, doors, and skylights?
For a comparison of NAFS document versions from 97 to current click here.
The Performance Class Overview page explains performance class requirements and provides a comparison of the 2005 and 2008 versions of AAMA/WDMA/CSA 101/I.S.2/A440.
The following excerpts provide an explanation of product class and grade, operator type abbreviations and more.
- AAMA/WDMA/CSA 101/I.S.2/A440-05 excerpt
- AAMA/WDMA/CSA 101/I.S.2/A440-08 excerpt
- AAMA/WDMA/CSA 101/I.S.2/A440-11 excerpt